Friday, May 4, 2012

Go Buy These...

I am a funny shopper, some things I am super cheap about these days, like jeans for instance. Before I had kids, I ONLY bought expensive, designer jeans. Now, I usually buy jeans from Express when they are buy one pair, get one pair 50% off. I just  can't drop $250 on one pair of pants anymore! I do, however see nothing wrong with spending $400 on a pair of boots though, so maybe my logic is nutso! Maybe my reasoning is that boots will always fit while jeans may not, I don't know!

Anyhow, last year I was introduced to these awesome basic t-shirts by a good friend of mine and I thought I would share this fabulous find with all of you (this is an area I also like to cheap out on)!

I don't have this color yet, but I
think I need it!
The BEST basic t's! I promise!

These are from Victoria's Secret PINK line and are available to purchase here.  They are $17.50 each or 2 for $28. Such a great deal! I have six from last year and they still look great. I wash on cold and dry on hot and they haven't shrunk or lost shape, unlike the t's I have been getting from GAP lately. I really like the pink and orangey ones in the front of the picture and I definitely need another white one. Seems like I never have enough white t's! Some of these (mostly the white and yellow) are a tad sheer, but if you wear a skin tone color bra, it looks fine. Oh, and they are also on the longer side. Not like tunic long, but on me they are mid-butt long. I am 5'8" and think they are just right, so if you are shorter you will get a bit more booty coverage. I buy a size small, for reference. These are available online and in stores. However, stores can have a pretty small selection so I suggest ordering online to be able to get exactly what you want.


On a side note...dang, how cute is this bikini?? Must have!!

Buy me here!
Hope everyone has an awesome Friday!! Yay the weekend is almost here! :) Happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Those are a great find. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, have you ever checked out http://www.mjrsales.com/? It's not super easy to navigate but it's basically an online outlet for VS & other stores. Click Women's whatever and hit Designers. MODA is Victoria's Secret and so is Famous Catalog. I've found a VS Sweater Dress that was $99 on there for $14. It's going to take some time to navigate the site but if you like VS clothes as much as I do, you might like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't! Cool! I am going to check it out! Thanks! Are you feeling better??

      Delete