Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Well, today marks our 4th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 4 years! Seems like time has just flown by! I guess having two kids in two years may have something to do with feeling like that! I could not imagine my life without my wonderful and very supportive husband :)

Just for fun, here is a small trip down memory lane...

The dress...

Trying on my dress for the first fitting.
I only tried on 4 dresses total...
dress shopping was not as fun as
I had imagined.

Every bride-to-be flexes in her
wedding gown, right?!?

The back was my favorite part
The location...
This is the Mural Room at the Courthouse in
Santa Barbara, CA.

The grounds of the Courthouse, such
a beautiful and historic building.
Prep...
Doing a trial run of my hair-do!
Bridal Shower...
My Mother, myself and my Grandmother at my Bridal Shower

Yummy cake at the shower!

mmmmmm.....cake!
The Big Day...
Saying our vows

Ring time!

Randomly we drank wine during the ceremony (didn't know that was part of it), guess
that is why people have a rehersal (we didn't). lol

Officially Mr. & Mrs. L_____

Yay! Time to relax, finally!!

Us!

My parents

My parents and little brother
After the wedding in Santa Barbara we headed back to our house, about an hour north, and had a catered dinner and dancing in our backyard with about 80 friends and family members. We had a great time and headed off to Costa Rica for a week long honeymoon the next day. We would love to go back again when the kids are older, it was beautiful!

Hope you enjoyed my little photo album of wedding memories! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment