Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Workout Playlist


Remember when the IPod was that big?
I had that exact one!

I don't know about you, but when I workout I need to listen to music...like there will be no action happenin unless I have some good music to motivate me and keep me movin! Especially if it is a running day, then I can absolutely not run unless I have some really good high energy music playing. So here is what I am currently listening to during my workouts...I do like to mix it up quite often to keep things fresh, so I will make new playlists every two weeks or so.

(Oh and I should tell you that I have totally random taste in music, ha ha)

The lovely Britney
Guns 'N Roses...love them!

1. "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5 (feat Christina Aguilera)
2. "Toxic" by Britney Spears - What can I say? I will love her always and forever ;)
3. "Love You Like a Love Song" by Selena Gomez & The Scene
4. "Good Feeling" by Flo Rida
5. "Pump It" by The Black Eyed Peas
6. "Part of Me" by Katy Perry
7. "Paradise City" by Guns 'N Roses
8. "International Love" by Pitbull and Chris Brown
9. "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO
10. "Keeps Gettin Better" by Christina Aguilera
11. "Domino" by Jessie J
12. "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
13. "Fergalicious" by Fergie
14. "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns 'N Roses
15. "Low" by Flo Rida

They're sexy and they know it!


What do you listen to? I am always looking for some new music so share with me!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got quite a list there. Liam loves singing LMFAO's "Sexy and I know it." He or I have never seen the video but heard it is a little adult. So, we will just stick to singing it. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen it either, I am sure it is! Ha ha!

      Delete