Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by! I decided to start a new blog and go in a little different direction. I really hope you will enjoy this one as well. I still have a YouTube channel with all of the videos from the old blog, if you haven't seen them, please visit here and check them out!

 I want to blog about things that I like, love and make me happy. Sometimes it will be about my kids. I have two, Ava is two and Bear is one. Oh, and my third "child", Tweeter, a six year old Chihuahua.

Ava 
Bear
Tweeter (TT)

I also want to talk about fitness and working out. I have had my ups and down with working out the past few years. Mostly because I got pregnant, had a baby, six months later got pregnant again and had another baby. I have been a busy girl, ha ha. I gained a ton, really, a ton (over 70lbs with Ava and over 50lbs with Bear), but lost it both times. I will share my tips with you too! I am at a place  now where I am wanting to be healthy, eat well and maintain my weight. This will be my journey of that. I will have a weekly check in to motivate and keep me accountable.

I love clothes and makeup and all things girly! I will post outfits, makeup tips and videos here and on the YouTube channel. I keep my clothes mom/kid friendly 99% of the time, but that doesn't mean frumpy or slobby!

Cooking is definitely not my expertise, but I do know how to make some yummy, healthy, fast and easy meals that I will share with you!

I also really love competitive shooting competitions. My husband, dad and I compete once or twice a month at an outdoor range in our area. I never thought shooting would be something that I would like, but after the first lesson I was hooked. It is empowering and great stress relief!

Hope you will come back again and check in with me! More great things are in store! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, welcome back! Your new blog looks great, looking forward to reading your posts. :o)

    ReplyDelete