Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sweat to Street Sundays

It's that time of the week again! Sweat to Street! I really enjoy doing this post as it makes me try to wear something nice at least one day per week, lol! If you haven't heard about this yet, here are all the details:


"Fashion" "Fitness" "FitFluential" "Fashion Link Up" "Fitness Clothing"

Meet Your Hosts:
Family and Life in Las Vegas (Emily)
Wild Things RUN Free (Charlotte)
Running and Cupcakes (Samantha)
MCM Mama (Erika)
Boobs, Barbells, and Broccoli (Tenecia)

***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETING YOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***
"Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related."
This weeks featured blogger is:

Every week we spotlight one awesome blogger who links up with us in the previous week! Our way of thanking you for sharing your fabulous/fun/fitness style!
This week’s featured blogger: Toni from Running, Loving, Living
Glad to have more ladies joining in!
Here are my outfits...
Sweat:
Power Y Tank by Lululemon
Headband by Lululemon
(I love these tanks, they have a built in bra)

Front view of Power Y

Details of my new shorts.
I hardly ever buy running shorts and
was very impressed with these. Very comfy and stayed
in place during my 2.5 mi run.

Front of shorts, very flattering on. Usually I like a tad
longer length but once I started running, I forgot that I felt that way.
Side of shorts, it is loose right there and doesn't feel constricting at all.
Love these and will be getting another pair in the future.

Now on to the street style...
Dress from a local boutique

Full view of dress. Sandals by Steve Madden. They are a goldish snakeskin print and
somehow go with almost everything. Love when that happens!

Earrings were gift/stolen from my Mom, ha ha. I wear these
quite a bit as they go with tons of things.
This was the night we all went out to celebrate my Husband and my Mom's birthdays. I usually don't wear dresses but I am going to make an effort this Spring and Summer to do so. 
Well that's it for me! Hope you will join in with all of us for next weeks Sweat to Street Sundays! :)

2 comments: