Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sweat to Street Sundays

I came across this fun post from the blog A Life To Bragg About and thought it would be fun to participate in! Here is the info:


"Fashion" "Fitness" "FitFluential" "Fashion Link Up" "Fitness Clothing"

Meet Your Hosts:
Family and Life in Las Vegas (Emily)
Wild Things RUN Free (Charlotte)
Running and Cupcakes (Samantha)
MCM Mama (Erika)
Boobs, Barbells, and Broccoli (Tenecia)

***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETING YOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***
"Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related."



Sounds like fun, right?! I thought so too!!

Here are my outfits:


Working Out (Taking Ava and Bear for a walk/jog):


Hat: Lululemon
Tank: Nike (purchased at Macy's)
Pants: Costco (knock off of Lululemon)
Shoes: New Balance

Here is a close up of the waist. These are super comfy and were only $20!!


Street Outfit:


Sweater: Hard Tail
Tank: Mossimo from Target
Leggings: Lululemon Wonder Unders
Boots: Frye

This top is perfect for those days when you are feeling "bloaty", lol

My favorite pair of Frye's EVER! They came super distressed and
make me feel a little bit bad-ass/motorcycle mama when I wear them :)


So there it is! My first Sweat to Street post! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us this week!!! I'm in love with your boots - I've been wanting a pair of badass motorcycle type boots for awhile now! I'm off to learn more about Frye!

    T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for stopping by!! Frye makes the best boots, in my opinion. They are the most comfy ones I have found, and I have tried many. I use to Rodeo in my past (before children) life and pretty much only wore boots everyday for years. Your blog is great and your body is amazing and inspiring! Strong women are awesome!

      Delete
    2. Ok...I blame you for the fact that I'm now obsessed with Frye boots! :) I need a pair in my life!!!

      And thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm so glad you liked it!!

      T.

      Delete
  2. I love that tank!! So cute! And the boots are awesome! I wanted to let you know we are going to feature you as our guest spot next week! Start taking those pictures!! Linkup goes up on Sunday - but is open all week!! Thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete