Monday, April 30, 2012

April Favorites!

I can't believe another month is coming to an end! This year is flying by so quickly! I decided I am going to do a post at the end of the month and talk about some of my favorite products. Sometimes it will be makeup/beauty/hair related, other times, totally random stuff. You never know though, sometimes it will be a random mix of both! So here are my faves that I loved this April...

Suave Keratin Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner
Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Shampoo, Color CareSuave Professionals Keratin Infusion Conditioner, Color Care
These are $4.49 each on drugstore.com. I first started using the Dry Shampoo from this line and LOVED it so I figured why not try the regular shampoo and conditioner? I buy the Color Care to keep my color from fading. I have noticed that my hair is smoother and silkier. A great buy for under $5!

Thymes Ambersweet Orange Lotion
Ambersweet Orange Body Lotion
Available to purchase here
This stuff smells so darn good! It is hard to describe, but for some reason it kinda reminds me of a sweet sunscreen. I know that sounds gross, but this scent just screams "Spring" to me. My Mother-In-Law got me a bottle last year for Mothers Day and I used it up and decided that I wanted another bottle for this Spring. Love the smell! $25 on www.thymes.com.

OPI Nail Polish in "Fly" from the Nicki Minaj Collection
O.P.I Nail Laquer Nicki Minaj Collection, Fly Shade
Buy here on Amazon
I bought the 4 mini bottles of polish from this collection and this one turned out to be my favorite. It is a dark turquoise and looks awesome on! If you are looking for something a little bit funky to mix up from basic pinks and nudes, you should try this shade. Perfect for warmer weather!

Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads

Buy here $36
My skin has been pulling some crazy moves on me lately and I just wanted to try something new. I had heard really good things about this product so I decided to buy some. I love that the pads are already wet so you just wipe it all over your face and toss the pad. No need to have cotton pads on hand like if you were using a bottle of toner. I have noticed my skin is clearer and these seem to really pick up any dirt and makeup that is left behind after my washing routine. There is also a gentle formula available.

Champion C9 Sports Bra 

C9 by Champion® Womens Seamless Cami Bra - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window
Available from Target.com here
I originally purchased two of these years ago and really like them. I was in Target the other day and  noticed that there are some new fun colors. I bought the hot pink and this color pictured. They are $16.99 each and are super comfy. I wore mine today for a run (I am a 34D) and felt supported enough. 

Well, that is all for this months faves! Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what your thoughts are!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment