Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sweat to Street Sundays


Happy Sunday Everyone! Time for Sweat to Street Sundays! I just saw that I am the featured blogger for
this weeks edition! Thanks so much ladies!! Join in and link up with us everyone!

"Fashion" "Fitness" "FitFluential" "Fashion Link Up" "Fitness Clothing"

Meet Your Hosts:
Family and Life in Las Vegas (Emily)
Wild Things RUN Free (Charlotte)
Running and Cupcakes (Samantha)
MCM Mama (Erika)
Boobs, Barbells, and Broccoli (Tenecia)

***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETING YOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***
"Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related."


Here is my Sweat Outfit:



Tank from Gap's Athletic line
It's blue with brown stripes and very comfy

Gap Tank, Nike Running Crops, Asics Running Shoes
That day I was going to the gym to run and do legs. I ended up doing squats, dead-lifts, calves, standing lunges while holding 40 lb weights and then finished off my poor legs with a few different Kettlebell exercises. I was pretty sore the next two or three days. After I did some abs, I was done!

Street Outfit:


Tanks: Local Boutique
Jeans: Gap Always Skinny (I cuffed them)
Wedges: Target
Necklace: Old Navy

I love this necklace so much for some reason. I wear
it all the time. Best part was that I paid like $12 for it!

My kids both got a yucky cold that they are still having a hard time shaking and this day I was taking them to the doctor to make sure it wasn't something more serious. I think they got the cold when Ava licked, yes licked, the dinosaur toy at the park! It was one of those things where you sit on it and make it rock back and forth cause it's on a big spring. I looked over just in time to see her licking it all over. I about died, so gross!

Have a great day! Thanks so much for reading :)

2 comments: