Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Yoga Body Diet - Week 2




I have a confession...I fell off the Yoga Body Diet Wagon big time last week. Like really badly. But it really wasn't all my fault, I promise! The beginning of last week was fine, I ate my three super healthy meals a day and went to the gym and two yoga classes. Awesome, right?! Well then Wednesday came and it was my Dad's birthday. We had  my parents over for dinner and ate steaks and drank a ton of wine. More wine was then followed by cake. Delicious chocolate mousse cake. And then maybe some more wine. Whoops! I did go to an awesome yoga class the next night so that helped undo a little bit of the damage but then the weekend came and there were more birthdays (my husband and my mom) and more wine and more cake. Ugh, I feel like a slug today. I am officially back on Yoga Body Diet and am looking at last weeks cake/wine bender as a good time with my family. No stressing out about over indulging. Just movin on!

I took my daughter to her mommy and me gymnastics class this morning and as we were walking through the mall to get to the gym, we passed GNC. I decided that maybe doing a healthy cleanse would be a good way to jump start my diet again. I wanted something that would be good for my body, not just "clean me out". The sales associate suggested I buy this:


It was on sale for $36 so I grabbed it. I will report back on my results in 7 days. I am not really looking to lose any weight from it, just to feel like my system is getting a "fresh start", lol.

Has anyone tried this product? What about any other body cleanses? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment