Monday, April 16, 2012

Time for a BIG Change!

If you followed my old blog or have seen any of my YouTube videos, you may recall that my hair has been super blonde the past few months. Well, I decided that my poor hair had been abused long enough. It was breaking off in the front and just was not healthy!  I do go back and forth between brunette and blonde quite often, but this time I am pretty sure the brunette is stickin around for awhile. What do you think??

Before....

....After!
I also cut some bangs and loved how they were in this picture, but I am having a hard time getting them to behave on a daily basis! Any tips or products you guys can recommend?

5 comments:

  1. I love that color on you! But I love brunettes in general! Lol. The best hair spray I have used is TIGI and it's in the bright blue bottle. It smells like pineapples which is a plus. I generally go for low maintenance styles but with bangs like that you need to blow dry them as soon as you get out of the shower to make them behave! I also use my In Styler on my bangs a lot. I have not used my Chi in over a year thanks to my In Styler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that hair spray too! Just the right amount of hold! I will have to look into the In Styler. where did you get yours??

      Delete
  2. My mom and I got ours from the company website because they are BOGO Free, or they were at the time. You can only do the BOGO deal, lol. I think it came out to be like $55 each.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks, maybe I can convince someone to BOGO with me,lol

      Delete
  3. Love the BIG change. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete